The holiday season is upon us and we are all looking for some of the best Christams gift ideas to pamper our loved ones. This year, gifting and expressing love is even more pertinent with all the distancing and isolation all-year-round. This ultimate gift guide is all you need to put on your Santa hats.
Here is a list of ideas- ranging from affordable gifts to splurge-worthy must-buys:
Go Christmas-shopping with BHG online exclusive
BHG is back with another Beauty Curates set featuring bestsellers from SkinCeuticals and it will be launching exclusively online on 24th Dec.
This hard-to-pass bundle includes:
- Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight, 50ml (full-sized)
- Hydrating B5, 4ml
- CE Ferulic, 4ml
- Blemish & Age Defense, 4ml
- Limited Edition Massager
- 45-min Gold Standard Oxygen Glow Treatment Voucher (redeemable at BHG Bugis, L1 SkinCeuticals Counter)
The whole package is worth $585 but you can get yours at just $88! In addition, you can receive an $88 voucher fully redeemable on your next SkinCeuticals purchase at BHG Bugis.
In order to get your Christmas gift in time, you can opt for the Click & Collect Service to pick up your Beauty Curates set from BHG Bugis within 4 hours!
New Curatif can cocktails
Available for purchase at Cold Storage and other select retailers around Singapore (from S$12 – S$15 per can or S$40 – S$45 for a box of four), Curatif’s can cocktails make great Christmas gifts for the drinks enthusiast in your life – or can offer an easy BYO solution for any holiday parties.
Boasting quick and easy preparation anywhere, anytime, Curatif currently offers four products in Singapore:
- Archie Rose Espresso Martini – a rich, creamy and indulgent blend of coffee and vodka
- Four Pillars Negroni – mixed with specially distilled Four Pillars Spiced Negroni Gin, made specifically for use as the base of a Negroni with added pepperberry and cinnamon
- Plantation Pineapple Daiquiri – sweet, beautiful, and as dangerous as they come – the drink that escaped while nobody was looking
- Tromba Margarita – the thirst-quenching poolside favourite Tommy’s Margarita
Splurge at Asian Beauty X
Asian Beauty X have curated some of the best skincare collections for your loved ones. From 3 – 22 December 2020, get up to 40% off storewide.
Plus, for the entire month of December, get a free Lagom Travel Kit with every spending of $150 and more. Browse gift guides for Moms, the guys, your neighbours and more!
Gift sets for cocktail & spirit lovers
A Singapore-based educational platform aimed at exploring different categories of alcoholic beverages, Academy of Drinks offers a range of gift sets, spirit discovery boxes, glassware and bar tools that could make for perfect Christmas gifts.
- Offer an at-home tasting experience with Academy of Drinks’ spirits discovery boxes which are curated to provide a deep dive into different categories. Each box (S$99) consists of four 100ml samples of spirits from around the world with a choice of Rum, Gin or Whisky, along with educational tasting notes and videos for a home tasting experience. Experiential gift sets are also available from top brands such as Westward Whiskey (including a bottle of Westward American Single Malt, two rocks glasses and two sets of spices by Decker BBQ, S$129) and West Winds Gin (featuring West Winds Broadside Navy strength gin, two rocks glasses, garnishes and a tasting card, S$140).
- Ideal for the cocktail enthusiast building up their home bar collection, Academy of Drinks also offers a wide variety of spirits, wine, ready-to-drink and mixer products for purchase online. Home bar necessities are also available, from cocktail shakers and ice moulds to glassware and decanters. For those who prefer to leave the bartending to the experts, pre-mixed options include bottled cocktails from LAIBA and canned wine spritzers from RAMONA, each available in a variety of recipes and flavours.
- For the most discerning spirits drinkers, Academy of Drinks has secured an allocation of the highly awarded and ultra-rare collection from The Last Drop Distillers. The offering includes a trilogy of whiskies from the famed Glenrothes Distillery dating from 1968, 1969, and 1970 (300 bottles of each available globally), a Grand Champagne Cognac from 1959 (only 21 bottles available globally), and a Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey produced by the lauded Buffalo Trace Distillery in 1980 (only 240 bottles available globally). These collection worthy bottles are available by pre-order only with very limited quantities.
All these and more are available on the newly launched https://shop.academyofdrinks.com/ and are available for same-day delivery before 3 PM, with free delivery with a minimum spend of S$100.
Give the gift of locally-made spirits
Perfect for those seeking unique gifting ideas, all bottle purchases from Singapore Distillery’s online shop will come with its own little Santa hat and an option to include a personalised message for that special someone.
- Singa Gin – Featuring a blend of 13 different herbs and spices like juniper, cloves, cinnamon and ceylon, Singapore Distillery’s London dry style Singa Gin showcases the quintessential flavours of Singapore and South-East Asian cuisine (750ml, $64.90).
- Merlion Vodka – Joining the Singapore Distillery line-up this month, the Merlion Vodka is the newest addition to the range. Distilled from 5 times with European Winter Wheat, the Merlion Vodka has a clean taste and a light grain flavour on the tongue (750ml, $54.90).
- Mini Gift Set – With so many different unique flavours to choose from, the Mini Gift Set is a great sampler set and gift for someone to get a taste of every flavour (50ml, $49.90).
Singapore Distillery’s products are available for purchase at singaporedistillery.com
Christmas chocolates & cakes by Janice Wong
Janice Wong launched her Larger than Life collection and features an exclusive range of chocolates, cookies and cakes inspired by Janice’s adventures across Europe and is filled with oversized creativity, colour and imagination for a memorable Christmas this year.
Highlights of the menu include the XXL Single Origin Dark Chocolate Bar (S$119), which is a Bean to bar single origin chocolate from Columbia and comes with a hammer which makes it perfect for sharing. The XXL Cookie Set (S$78) comes with oversized cookies with the option to add a customisable message for an added festive cheer.
Other signature creations include the Chocolate Gems Christmas Specials ($110), an assortment of festive chocolate with flavours consisting of mulled wine, apple pie and peppermint and the Christmas Cake specials (S$9.50) in four varieties including the Raspberry Pecan Nougat Banana cake, Blackcurrant Praline Dark Chocolate Cakemodelled on a festive bauble, Santa hat filled with Raspberry Pistachio Lime and the Classic Fruit Cake.
Gift a smile with SmileDirectClub Singapore
Whether you want to gift a loved one with a smile they’d love, or start your new year with a resolution to smile more and freely, SmileDirectClub, the oral care leader and telehealth pioneer of dentist-directed, remote aligner therapy, has got you covered. Having a great smile that you love can work wonders for your confidence.
To get started, you may visit SmileDirectClub.com.sg to schedule a SmileShop visit. SmileDirectClub aligner therapy is available for a flat rate of SG$ 2500 or through its SmilePay™ option of an SG$ 350 deposit and SG$115 per month for 24 months.
Keep track of holiday discounts by following their Facebook (@SmileDirectClubSG) or Instagram pages (@SmileDirectClub).
Home-grown label – SOVA, created from mulberry silk has a list of benefits that will help improve your beauty sleep and also improve the look and feel of your skin!
The gift of sound sleep with SOVA
SOVA – a word that means “sleep” in Swedish – was created during Singapore’s Circuit Breaker period to revolutionise the idea of beauty Sleep with the most luxurious, skin-improving material available from nature – mulberry silk.
SOVA’s product line includes pillow cases in six colours, eye masks and hair accessories such as headbands and scrunchies, all made with 22 momme mulberry silk.
Available online at www.sovasilk.com and in selected aesthetic clinics and hair salons, SOVA products are priced from $19 onwards to $179 for a set of two pillowcases.
We hope you are ready to go shopping for Christmas gifts with these amazing ideas!