Love, Bonito is celebrating the inauguration of its sixth store in Singapore at Waterway Point this December. This store offers a comprehensive selection of the newest and in-demand fashion releases and seeks to engage and grow with the Love, Bonito community in the Northeast region by bringing together families, working adults, and the younger generation in one public space.
From 2nd December, everyone is invited to visit Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point location to take part in a variety of fun in-store activities and to see its very own magical and family-friendly Enchanted Garden pop-up, which is situated in the Atrium Space close to the mall’s West Wing entrance.
“Alongside the continuous optimisation of our online experience, we’re always looking to expand our omnichannel presence by opening more brick-and-mortar stores both locally and globally. With the rebound in offline retail and growing consumer preferences to experience products in-person, our sixth store in Waterway Point serves as a destination for the family-oriented go-getter, due to a large percentage of mall-goers being families and female shoppers,” says Yilyn Tan, VP of Retail and Country Director at Love, Bonito. “We’re confident that Love, Bonito will deliver a refreshing shopping experience for families, and women across all stages and moments of their journeys.”
A Fashion Destination For The Family-Oriented Go-Getter
The 3,550 sqft store, conveniently located near the Punggol MRT/LRT station and bus interchange, offers a wide variety of selections that will entice young families and ladies from all walks of life.
The store will carry lines like The Staples, LYLAS: Bridesmaid, Embrace: Maternity, and its recently launched activewear line cheak, with exclusive Love, Bonito colours like Fern, Wink, and Blush, as well as the upcoming Festive Collection. These collections are all inspired by the brand’s commitment to creating thoughtful designs that cater to every stage of a woman’s life.
Customers will be welcomed by the recognisable and classic Love, Bonito modern design elements as they enter the store, including the first store in Singapore to have fitting rooms with swing doors for increased privacy.
The Enchanted Garden at Waterway Point’s Atrium Space
The Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden comprises miniature landscaping inspired by the lush greenery and beautiful water frontage of the Punggol Waterway Park. By recreating this scene, the brand envisions with the launch of the new store that generations will be delighted with the pieces created to celebrate and journey with women through their different milestones – from mummy twinning outfits, everyday staple pieces, to bridesmaid collections and maternity styles. From 28 November to 4 December, first 500 visitors who post a photo on Instagram and tag @lovebonitosg, hashtag #LBEnchantedGarden will be entitled to a $10 Love, Bonito gift card. Simply present the social post to any Love, Bonito staff between 12pm to 8pm at Waterway Point’s Atrium Space to redeem it.
In addition, Love, Bonito has partnered with Tiong Bahru Bakery to reward customers with delightful treats! The first 300 customers at Tiong Bahru Bakery Waterway Point (#01-66) will be able to redeem a $5 Love, Bonito gift card and 10% off All Day Dining vouchers from Tiong Bahru Bakery when they flash @lovebonitosg’s Instagram post (published on 1 December) to the staff onsite. No purchase required.
In-Store Opening Activations
To commemorate the opening of Love, Bonito’s new home, an exciting list of activities awaits from 2 to 11 December!
Kids Drop-Off Corner
To all the mummies who are looking to shop peacefully, this one’s for you! Love, Bonito has specially prepared a kids drop-off corner to keep your children engaged with a picnic basket, some colouring activities and reading time with the brand’s first children’s storybook Lili the Lioness & Friends at the carpets and cushions provided while the mummies shop away.
Kakkow x Love, Bonito Chocolate Bonbons
- ○ Perfect for your garden party munch, Love, Bonito and Kakkow are offering shoppers a co-branded treat box with a minimum spend of $100 at Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store. Kakkow, an artisanal chocolate brand co-founded by Chef Derek Cheong, the winner of MasterChef Singapore Season 2, specially partnered Love, Bonito for its opening with their delicately hand-painted chocolate – featuring vibrant colours to represent the feminine palettes of Love, Bonito.
- ○ Here are all the delicious goodness inside the box:
- Pistachio Lime Green – Rich, roasted floral nuttiness from pistachio coupledwith bright citrus acidity
- Miso & Genmaicha – Earthy, Rich & Savoury
- Burnt Vanilla & Cookies – Sweet AKA atas cookies & cream
Love In A Bottle x Love, Bonito Terrarium
- Get crafty and bring home your own mini Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden! With a minimum spend of $120 at Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store, build your own terrarium with the exclusive DIY kit.
- ○ Each DIY Kit includes: 1x 500ml glass bottle with lid, 1x bottom drainage gravel, 1x terrarium mix soil, 1x decorative colourful sand, 1x assorted colour fittonia plant, 1x working tools (chopsticks/spoon), 1x Totoro figurine (4-5 types variety), 1x paper carry bag
● Love, Bonito’s in-store photo booth
○ Grab a photo at Love, Bonito’s in-store Enchanted Garden Backdrop with floral monograms for free!
● Gold LBCommunity+ members Exclusive
○ Exclusive to Gold LBCommunity+ members, receive a $5 Love, Bonito gift card and a jewellery case with any purchase in-store and no minimum spend.
Get Festive with Love, Bonito’s Festive 2022 Collection For Every Holiday Mood
Let us rejoice in the magic of the holiday season and head into the New Year in style. Beginning 28 November, Love, Bonito will feature its festive year-end 80-piece collection of cosy knits, elegant dresses and rompers, along with its For Every Holiday Mood campaign. Customers can get into the holiday spirit with curated looks from notable fashion inspirations, including its Singaporean co-founder Rachel Lim, TV host and entrepreneur Grace Chan, entrepreneur, Bling Empire star and producer Kelly Mi Li, and actress and entrepreneur Sofia Andres.
Love, Bonito’s sixth store in Singapore – at #01-55A of Waterway Point, 83 Punggol Central, Singapore 828761 – is open daily from 11am to 10pm. Prices of apparels range from $33.90 to $115.00.