Guidelines To Enter-
- Age – No bar
- Genre – No bar
- Language – Hindi/English
- Minimum word count : Blogs – 400; Poems – 10 lines (No Nano tales Accepted)
- Entries must be entirely the work of the entrant and by submitting you
are confirming that the work is your own. Any evidence to the contrary
will result in immediate disqualification.
- Entries must never have been published, self-published, published on
any website, blog or online forum.
- Worldwide copyright of each entry remains with the author, but theventmachine.com will have unrestricted right to publish and share.
- Please make sure that the content is not derogatory towards any religion, race, community, country or individual.
- Give a crisp heading and add relevant image(s). Use legible font.
- Two Simple Steps to Register for the Prizes – Follow theventmachine.com
Surabhi Pandey, a former Delhi Doordarshan presenter, is a journalist currently based in Singapore. She is the author of ‘Nascent Wings’ and ‘Saturated Agitation’ and has contributed to over 15 anthologies in English and Hindi in India and Singapore. She writes on topics related to lifestyle and travel and is an active reporter on the tech startup ecosystem in Southeast Asia. She is the editor and founder of The Vent Machine.