In a shrimply irresistible move, Subway is introducing the all-new Shrimp to its menu in Singapore, making it the first Subway restaurant in Southeast Asia to bring this delight to its guests. Following the success of Shrimp across other Subway restaurants in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, Singaporeans can now get their hands on Shrimp Rendang, which will be available islandwide between 6 April and 28 June only.
In addition, due to popular demand, Subway is also bringing back its beloved Chicken and Beef Rendang – and the seasonal favourite Pandan Cookie – alongside the new, sumptuous Shrimp option.
This return of Rendang is perfectly timed as friends and families reunite with the easing of restrictions and the Hari Raya season – where the new Shrimp Rendang can add another delightful dimension to buka puasa or any indulgent meal.
“We have listened to Singapore and the people’s love of Rendang, and we’re excited to bring back our most successful Limited Time Offer (LTO), with the delicious addition of Shrimp. Considering Singaporeans consume more seafood than the global average, bringing Shrimp to the seafood-loving nation was a natural next step,” said Samad Mohd Shariff, Country Director, Subway, South East Asia.
“Subway is in the business of delighting our guests, and we are constantly experimenting with fresh ingredients and crave-able options to provide what our guests want. We hope our guests enjoy the indulgence and scrumptiousness of Rendang with their family and friends as they celebrate a joyful Hari Raya,” he added.
Always customisable, guests can pair the new options with Subway’s array of fresh vegetables:
- Shrimp Rendang– Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions & Sweet Corn for an exceptional flavourful explosion
- Chicken or Beef Rendang– Old English Cheddar Cheese, Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Mixed Pepper and Onions for an aromatic and savoury experience
Available in Shrimp, Chicken or Beef, the Rendang sub, salad or wrap and Pandan Cookie will be available at all Subway Singapore restaurants and across delivery platforms GrabFood, FoodPanda and Deliveroo from 6th April to 28th June.
Prices are as listed:
- Shrimp Rendang sub starts from $7.90 for a 6-inch and $12.90 for a footlong
- Chicken Rendang sub starts from $7.30 for a 6-inch and $12.30 for a footlong
- Beef Rendang sub starts from $7.90 for a 6-inch and $12.90 for a footlong
- Pandan cookie starts from $1.40