- First 60 customers get free limited-edition 7-Eleven x Talking Toes socks for every $7 spent at any of 55 stores from 7AM on 9 August
- Mr Softee Chendol and Chilli Crab onigiri return to 7-Eleven
- Up to 55% off products and a lucky draw with great prizes
2020 has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for us in Singapore, from the lows of the circuit breaker period to the highs of GE2020. This year, our nation also turns 55, and 7-Eleven – Singapore’s favourite convenience store – is launching several promos and a collaboration with homegrown socks brand Talking Toes to celebrate National Day and bring some inspiration to Singaporeans.
Together, we can
On National Day, 9 August, 7-Eleven x Talking Toes limited-edition sock design will be available at 55 7-Eleven stores islandwide! Instantly recognisable by their quirky designs and contagious positivity, Talking Toes socks are known for their short and inspiring messages woven into their brightly coloured socks.
We could all do with a healthy dose of positivity at this time, and the 7-Eleven x Talking Toes design features adorable motifs of 7-Eleven’s most popular food items and snacks, topped off with the message “Always Happy, Always Hungry”. Best of all, all you’ve got to do is spend just $7 at selected 7-Eleven stores to get a pair for free. Only 3300 pairs will be available, with 60 pairs available per selected store, so stay on your toes on August 9 if you want to cop a pair!
Old-time favourites are back
7-Eleven’s Chilli Crab Onigiri is making a comeback this August, by popular demand. A perfect fusion of a much-loved Japanese staple and a truly Singaporean dish, this slightly spicy and savoury snack is filled with real crab meat and authentic chilli crab paste. Grab yours from 6 August!
The good news doesn’t end there – 7-Eleven is also bringing back the best-selling Mr Softee Chendol on August 3. Yes, that sweet caramel coconut milk soft-serve that’s wildly popular among Singaporeans is back at a 7-Eleven store with Mr Softee machine near you. The wait is over!
55 is the flavour of the month
If you’re feeling lucky, 7-Eleven is hosting a lucky draw in support of local brands. From 5 August to 1 September, every $5 minimum spend earns you a chance of winning the Grand Prize Razer Blade laptop worth $2,999. Also up for grabs are 2 sets of an Osim leg massager worth $599 each and 3 sets of Creative headphones worth $129 each.
From 5 to 18 August, 7-Eleven customers will also be able to enjoy a slew of National Day-themed promos across its range of grocery items. Those with a sweet tooth can enjoy 55% off Toblerone chocolate and buy any 2 Magnum ice cream flavours (Almond, Luxe, Classic and Ruby) for only $5.50. Customers will also be able to buy their 2nd piece of the following items for only 55 cents, including Mineshine Milk Tea, Carlsberg canned beer, 7Days croissant (any of 5 variants), Crepe, and Eskulin hand sanitizer.
What’s more, from 7 to 31 August, customers will be able to enjoy a selection of 7-Eleven’s fresh food combos at 55% off, four days a week.
- From 7 to 10 August, enjoy an affordable but hearty meal of 7-Select Mee Goreng together with a 7Cafe Iced Latte or Mocha at 55% off, or $2.40
- From 14 to 17 August, grab yourself a Mr Popiah Biryani Wrap and a 7-Select Choco Lava Cake at only $2.90
- From 21 to 24 August, indulge in a 7-Select Homestyle Fried Beehoon and a Chicken Ham and Cheese Sandwich for just $2.75.
- From 28 to 31 August, feast yourself on a 7-Select Chicken Chop with Black Pepper Aglio Olio and a 7-Select Cup Corn for only $2.65.
Don’t miss these whopping 55% promos this August!
Find your nearest 7-Eleven Store here.