I had never used a face cleaning device at home and I am glad the FOREO’s LUNA 2 was my first. I love how easy it is to use and I can see the difference in my skin in just three to four days of regular use.
Priced at S$259, the FOREO LUNA 2 is definitely on the pricey side when it comes to face cleaning devices but think of it as a long-term investment. Here’s how:
- It is rechargeable- one full charge lasts almost seven months of usage.
- It is reusable.
- It is easy to clean and hygienic- warm water and a dry cotton towel will do.
- You don’t need to replace any parts, such as brush heads.
- You do not have to necessarily buy specific face wash or face creams. Your regular products will do.
- The LUNA 2 could last for years.
Another benefit of this device is that it is very easy to use:
The first step is dampening your face and applying your favourite cleanser. Then, wet the LUNA 2 and turn it on. (The charging port is waterproof so don’t worry about it). You can adjust the intensity of the pulsations by pressing the “+” or “-” buttons.
Next, gently glide the brush in circular motions over your face for one minute. It is recommended that you stay in areas that suffer from clogged pores for a longer time.
Rinse and dry your face, then apply skincare products if you wish to.
Then, activate the Anti-Ageing Mode of the device. Press its anti-ageing surface (reverse side) onto wrinkle-prone areas for one minute, and TADA!
The bristles are soft on the skin and I experienced no redness, itching or pain after using the LUNA 2.
You can buy the LUNA 2 here.