Leaping into a new chapter of online shopping, Boutique Fairs Singapore announces eBoutiques, a new e-commerce platform available year-round. eBoutiques brings the same curated experience shoppers have come to know and love from the twice-yearly events at the F1 Pit Building online, creating the ultimate virtual destination for Singapore-based brands.
Each brand featured on the eBoutiques platform has been chosen and carefully vetted by founder Charlotte Cain, as with each brand featured at Boutique Fairs Singapore since the event first launched in 2002.
For New Year’s resolutions centred on health and wellness, here are some items to encourage a healthy lifestyle from eBoutiques to help kickstart 2021 on the right note:
- Embark on a healthy eating journey with Gratefood Co’s Organic Frozen Acai Pulp Mix and Acai Sorbet from the Gratefood Company which brings fresh, premium quality, organic acai berry wild harvested straight from the Amazon Forest
- Prepare nutritious meals for the whole family with gluten-free items such as the Schar Hamburger Buns and Schar Pizza Base, Terra Creta Organic Greek Kalamata Olives and Balsamic Cream along with Salt Odyssey Greek Sea Salt with Smoked Paprika from Agora Products, a brand founded from the genuine desire to provide healthy and tasty food for family and friends
- Strengthen your immune system with the Bio-Fermented Papaya Leaf Tonic, Bio-Ferment Berry Spritzer and the Probiotic+ Elderberry Boost from Akesi which focuses on nurturing good gut health for the whole family through Bio-Fermented Tonics and Probiotic+ Powders
- Drink your way to health with Asmara’s Astri Herbal 33 – Immunity & Digestive Drink with 33 Asian Herbs, Asmara’s Yin and Yang Elixir which harnesses the scientific elements from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Indian Ayurveda, Malay Jamu and Western Herbology using clinically-tested ingredients
- Enjoy some immunity-boosting Trigona Honey, Raw Cacao, Coffee Pili Nuts and Ginger and Turmeric Pili Nuts from Anaya & Pili Pushers, a brand started when the founders became more aware of their diets after an illness in the family and decided to start educating people on healthy eating
- Infuse gentle wellness into your day with the Morning Shine Herbal Tea and the Perfect Pairing Herbal Tea by Tily Tea which balances traditional Chinese herbal roots with delicious florals
- Treat yourself and your children to Almond Buckwheat Cookies, Cocoa Coconut Cookies and Ginger Granola Cookies from Yoga Superfuel, with healthy superfood snacks that are vegan, wheat-free and refined sugar-free.
Shop these brands and more on https://shop.boutiquefairs.com.sg, with nearly 50% of brands offering free delivery in Singapore and select brands offering international shipping.