Fitbit recently announced the local availability of its latest range of devices – Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Inspire 2 – available in Singapore from 28 September 2020. Fitbit will also be launching a new Health Metrics dashboard for Fitbit Premium users which will be available in Singapore from 29 September 2020
Fitbit Sense – RRP SGD 488
Fitbit’s most advanced health smartwatch, Fitbit Sense brings innovative sensor and software technology with the world’s first electrodermal activity (EDA) sensor on a smartwatch to help manage stress. It also offers advanced heart rate tracking technology and an on-wrist skin temperature sensor, all powered by 6+ days’ battery life. Fitbit Sense will also come paired with a free six-month trial of Fitbit Premium.
- Colours: Available in Carbon / Graphite Stainless Steel and Lunar White / Soft Gold Stainless Steel
- Accessories (sold separately): Available in a range of styles, including REPREVE® recycled woven bands in Camo, Charcoal, Coral and Rainbow, sports bands in Black / Lunar White, Evergreen / Lunar White, Grey / Mint, Melon / Rose and Sapphire / Fog Grey, infinity bands in Black, Lunar White, Midnight and Pink Clay, starting at SGD 54.90. Also available are Pendleton® for Fitbit REPREVE® woven bands in Blue / Grey Canyonlands and Blue / Pink Basket Maker, and Victor Glemaud for Fitbit REPREVE® knit bands in Chevron Red/ Gold, layered Black / Red and Metallic Gold / Black, starting at SGD 54.90. REPREVE® recycled woven bands and sports bands, Pendleton® for Fitbit REPREVE® woven bands and Victor Glemaud for Fitbit REPREVE® knit bands are only available for purchase via Fitbit.com.
Fitbit Versa 3 – RRP SGD 378
The Fitbit Versa 3 adds exciting new health, fitness and convenience features to the company’s most popular smartwatch family with the inclusion of GPS and the addition of Google Assistant. All Fitbit Versa 3 features are also available on Fitbit Sense.
- Colours: Available in Black / Black Aluminium, Pink Clay / Soft Gold Aluminium and Midnight / Soft Gold Aluminium
- Accessories (sold separately): Available in a range of styles, accessories for the Fitbit Sense are also available for the Fitbit Versa 3.
Fitbit Inspire 2 – RRP SGD 168
Fitbit has enhanced its most accessible tracker yet with the launch of the new Fitbit Inspire 2. The new tracker adds advanced features like Active Zone Minutes (AZM), an enhanced stylish, slim design and a brighter, more vibrant screen with the longest battery life of any Fitbit device at 10 days. The Fitbit Inspire 2 also comes with a one-year free trial of Fitbit Premium.
- Colours: Available in Black, Lunar White and Desert Rose
- Accessories (sold separately): Available in premium Horween® leather bands in Midnight Blue or Black Double Wrap, mesh bands in Silver and Rose Gold Stainless Steel, printed Silicon Band in Bloom, classic silicone bands in Black, Lunar White and Desert Rose, and a new clip band in Black, starting at SGD 24.90.
Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Inspire 2 will be available at major retail stores in Singapore such as Best Denki, Challenger, Courts, E-Gadget, Gain City, Harvey Norman from Monday, 28 September 2020.
Fitbit Premium Health Metrics Dashboard
Fitbit Premium’s new Health Metrics dashboard goes further in helping users to uncover trends and changes to their wellbeing. It tracks users’ breathing rate (average breaths per minute), resting heart rate (an important indicator of cardiovascular health), heart rate variability (variation of time between each heartbeat), and skin temperature variation (surfaced through the dedicated sensor on Fitbit Sense and through existing sensors on other Fitbit devices).
Fitbit Premium users with a compatible device will see these daily metrics and trends over time to see potential changes to their wellbeing. For Fitbit smartwatch users, they can gather new insight into their nightly average SpO2 levels (amount of oxygen in their blood).
A series of free SpO2 clock faces show both the previous night’s SpO2 range and nightly average, and Premium members can track SpO2 trends over time in the Health Metrics dashboard to see indications of important changes to their fitness and wellness.