- 4 new outlets including Junction 8, Chinatown Point, Wisma Atria and SingPost Centre
- New items on the menu including their Indulgence Yogurt series, featuring Roasted Brown Sugar Boba Yogurt, Sea-Salt Caramel Oats Yogurt and Kyoto Matcha Red-bean Yogurt
- 1-for-1 promotion for their Purple-Rice Yogurt Drink available for a limited time only
Refreshed menu with 11 new yoghurts to choose from
A healthier alternative to bubble-tea, Yanmi Yogurt’s nutritious offerings can be enjoyed by everyone – with its iconic chewy purple-rice bits reminiscent of pearls. Staying true to its craft, each Yanmi Yogurt cup is made by hand with all-natural, premium ingredients and fruits that are locally sourced. The yoghurt is freshly made with Australian milk while the purple rice is imported from Mojiang Hani Autonomous County (Mojiang); known for its premium quality of grains.
Touted as the king of rice, purple rice is rich in vitamin B1, vitamin B2, folic acid, protein and more. Brimming with probiotics, the yoghurt drink improves gut health and aids digestion, helping the drinker to improve their overall well-being.
Among its new items to look out for, fans can look forward to Yanmi Yogurt’s Indulgence Yogurt series, with unique creations inspired by the trending flavours in Singapore including their Roasted Brown Sugar Boba Yogurt, Sea-Salt Caramel Oats Yogurt and Kyoto Matcha Red-bean Yogurt.
Carefully-curated production process
The production of each Yanmi Yogurt cup goes through a carefully-curated process from strict quality control in grains selection, to an extensive manufacturing process involving Yanmi Yogurt’s system formula and a 10-step layering process, to temperature locking and taste limit – ensuring a quality yoghurt smoothie packed with probiotics and vitamins which is naturally low in sugar.
In celebration of the launch of its 4 new outlets, Yanmi Yogurt will be offering a 1-for-1 opening promotion for their Purple Rice Yogurt (S$4.80)*. Available for a limited-time only during the following dates. *Terms & Conditions apply.
- Junction 8: 2 to 4 October 2020
- Chinatown Point: 16 to 18 October 2020
- Wisma Atria: 23 to 25 October 2020
- SingPost Centre: 23 to 25 October 2020
Yanmi Yogurt currently has four locations in Singapore and is in the midst of expanding its footprints to the rest of the island. Along with its Singapore exclusive Durian Yogurt, which is made with D24 durians imported from Malaysia, they have ten more offerings.
Three steps to enjoy your Yanmi Yogurt
- Step 1: Shake 10 times to blend well (purple rice and yoghurt) — every mouthful boasts a QQ bite
- Step 2: After shaking, let it sit for 5 minutes before drinking; this allows the taste to become enhanced
- Step 3: Consume it within 30 minutes to enjoy the best flavour; the drink’s optimal freshness lasts up to an hour!